Hoán chuyển tiếng Việt / Vietnamese Conversions (Vietnet/VIQR, VNI, VPS, VISCII, VNU, TCVN, VietWare, unicode)
Phương tiện nầy giúp bạn chuyển dịch nhanh giữa các bài viết tiếng Việt có Formats
và Encoding khác nhau, ví dụ như là Vietnet, VIQR, VNI, VPS, VISCII, TCVN, VNU, VietWare và Unicode.
Chỉ cần Copy và Paste bài Text tiếng Việt vào Khung dưới đây, và chọn loại chuyển
dịch (Conversion) nào thích hợp - (thì bài Text tiếng Việt sẽ hiện ra ngay). Nếu
bạn không chọn được loại conversion nào thích hợp, hoặc gặp trở ngại nào, xin email cho tôi biết
This utility allows you to quickly convert between different Vietnamese text formats
and encodings such as Vietnet / VIQR (Vietnamese Quote-Readable), VNI, VPS, VISCII
TCVN, VNU, VietWare and Unicode. Simply paste the Vietnamese text into the box below and choose the
right conversion type. Are you missing a conversion type or found a bug? Please
let me know
January 21th, 2015
July 13th, 2013
- Added support for conversion from VNU and unicode.
June 2nd, 2013
- Added support for conversion from VietWare and unicode
May 19th, 2013
February 10th, 2013
- Rejoice: I've completely revamped both the web application as well as the Android application to allow you to convert from any format to any other format!
January 12th, 2013
January 1th, 2013
December 31st, 2012
- I added two new conversions: Unicode -> VNI as well as VPS -> VNI. I think the reason people asked for this is because VNI has better font support in publishing.
November 18th, 2012
- I added two new conversions: VISCII (Vietnamese Standard Code for Information Interchange)
to Unicode, as well as Unicode to ASCII (which essentially just removes all Vietnamese
- As forewarned, I have removed support for the old tool.
conversion is happening on the client-side only, and is very fast. You can also
disconnect from the internet and still convert. How awesome is that? I will add
this as an offline-capable application to the Chrome Web Store as well soon.
- I've dropped support for HTML, HTML_UTF8 -> Unicode conversion, because frankly
that's not a Vietnamese-related conversion. If you just save the file as a text
file and open it up in a web browser, it will work just as fine.
- I am very interested in adding more support for different types, so please let me
know what you would like to see.