Visual Studio .NET Tips and Tricks
by Minh T. Nguyen
About the Book: Visual Studio .NET is one of the most versatile and extensible
programming tools released by Microsoft. The number of features and shortcuts available
in VS.NET is truly immense, and it grows tremendously with each release. Developers
who are unaware of these timesaving features surely miss out on opportunities to
increase their programming productivity and effectiveness.
Visual Studio .NET Tips and Tricks explains how to use VS.NET efficiently. Organized
into short and easy-to-grasp sections, and containing tips and tricks on everything
from editing and compiling to debugging and navigating within the VS.NET IDE, this
book is a must-read for all .NET developers, regardless of expertise and whether
they program in C#, VB.NET, or any other .NET language. This book covers the Visual
Studio .NET 2002, 2003, and 2005 Beta 1 releases.
In this book you'll find the following:
- More than 120 tips for editing and writing your code, navigating within the IDE,
and compiling, debugging, and deploying your application
- Section dedicated to VS.NET 2005
- Keyboard shortcuts for the majority of tips
- More than 90 figures and screenshots
About the Author:
Minh T. Nguyen is a website development engineer with Expedia.com.
He has worked with Visual Studio .NET since its beta stages and regularly gives
workshops and writes articles for the .NET community.
- ISBN: 1411613961
- Suggested Retail Price: $15.95
- Format: Paperback, 124 pages
- Publisher: Lulu Press, Inc.; 1 edition (September 2004)
- Complete: Free PDF Download
- Chinese Edition:
Buy it on
Buy it on